Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lunchbox: pork and broccoli

Currently Digging: Nothing... just getting ready to sleep...


I'm working tomorrow... SUNDAY :( But I thought, the good thing about working, I get to eat left over foods... I should be able to be more in control of what I eat.. though.. lately... I SUCK AT MY FOOD CHOICES AND PORTIONS!!

No worries though, Coz I will be bettter!!! (motivating myself!)
I will start logging my food again... starting tomorrow!!!!
What's in my lunchbox:
:::Luncetime: BROILED BROCCOLI + Left over pinoy style porksteak.
:::Snacktime: 1 whole carrots + 1.5 tbsp home made hummus (see my previous post)
:::Munch: fresh grapes, apple and sugarfree jello
Nothing really spectacular! Just left over stuffs that needs to be eaten soon... hehe...
BROILED BROCCOLI:
  • wash heads of broccoli
  • slice to desired pieces
  • place under NU-WAVE convection oven set on HI for 5-7mins (or may drizzle olive oil then place under 450 oven..)
  • serve hot...
  • OPTIONAL: may squeeze some lemon, salt and pepper, mrs. dash. (But for me just plain broccoli works... the taste is good coz some of the florets turns brown and gives the flavor to the broccoli! ----this is how i enjoy my veggie... more than boiling it.)

Why I bring my own food? CHEAPER AND HEALTHIER! no secret here!