Wednesday, November 5, 2008

garlic-cheese-tomato hor'dourve + nike buddy

Currently Digging: tilapia and fresh cucumber salad

After work-out, I craved for something cheesy and garlicky... so i thought y not use the old bread sitting in our ref... Guess it can be: POORLEI'S hor'dourve... hahaha!!! I made 4 slices...

POOR LEI's garlic-cheese-tomato hor'dourve
  • french bread sliced to desired thickness
  • spray with I can't believe it's not butter
  • Sprinkle garlic powder
  • top with 2% shredded cheese
  • TOAST: 4.5minutes
  • top with sliced tomato
gave 2 to my mom... and she asked me:

----------KAMATIS?!?

I said: eh ano?!?

{she took a bite...}

------------LEI! ANG SARAP! (It was good!!! yeah it was!)

oh.... well... its surprising enough she tried it... interesting: she liked it.
I was thinking of using SUN DRIED TOMATO... we don't have it.. and it's expensive...



*****GIFT TO MYSELF AT 205lbs.******

Bought myself a gift... [it was a rip off though... $10.83---but its one of the cheapest that I've seen and tried and actually liked.] ---let me introduce my newest WORK OUT BUDDY!

**i forgot to introduce my latest gym shoes.. but i remember showing it to my dear lovie.. right?

I used it already... it's a looooooooooooooooooooooooot better!!! OMG! I CANT BELEIVE THE RELIEF FROM MY SORE HANDS!!! [puro kalyo ung kamay ko.. masakit na... I cant take this anymore...]

$10.83! suck it up lei! It was worth it!