Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SLUSHssssss


Currently Digging: apple + toast with tuna

ITS SUMMER TIME!!!!! its 90 deg out, aside from ice cold water or soda.... one of my fave drinks....
FRESH FRUIT SLUSH....
MAy it be sonic's, or whereever... anything with ICE i'll dig!
The thing is.. a lot of these places uses canned fruits, preserved fruits.... sugar etc... Since I'm EATING HEALTHY... trying to stay away from simple carbs and simple sugar....
I simply indulge myself at home....
With our BULLET:
^I used store bought ICE (dapat kasi ung ice madaling i-grind, like those bought in stores... kasi pag ung galing sa ice tray too big and too thick, namemelt muna bago ma grind plus there must be something different witht he processing or temp.. hehe)
^FRESH FRUITS OF CHOICE... oranges and strawberries...
And in 8 seconds....

I AM SIPPING AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and as always: it's cheap and it's healthy!