Monday, July 21, 2008

BEST but NOT FRIED french fries

Currently Digging: potatoes and omelet parin...

FRIES.... is my moms' weakness. With the 'healthy diet' im in, i try... as much as possible to limit myself eating---fried, oily and salty foods. (I LOVE FRIES! I LOVE PIZZA! I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN! hehe) Oh, i splurge every once in a while... but not as often as before.

2 things about fastfood/resto fries that's BAD for you: 1. DEEP FRIED; 2. SALT.


2 things about my fries that's AWESOME: 1. baked not fried; 2. sodium free yummy!



  • ^wash potatoes and cut (kasing laki ng pinky finger)
  • ^dry with kitchen towel
  • ^LIGHTLY flour
  • ^toss with MRS. DASH or HERB CHEF SEASONING, garlic powder, ground pepper, onion powder
  • ^SINGLE LAYER on our infamous nu-wave oven pro! Cook for about 15-20 mins, turning once!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SO LOVE THIS!!!!!


ATE it with grilled chicken tossed salad.

***wipes my mouth***

I apologize... im just drooling over it!