Sunday, July 27, 2008

the EGGbetters...

Currently Digging: grilled chicken breast and cabbage/carrots strifry



AS MUCH AS I LOVE MEAT.... i love eggs!!!

scrambled.
hard boiled.
sunnysideup.
poached.
omelet. name it i'll eat it!
(except raw.... hihi...)



While i was training, my trainer noticed that i eat eggs everyday... of course my daily cholesterol then was ALWAYS way TOO HIGH. So she suggested egg beaters every once in a while... or trying cage-free eggs...


Well, let me tell you, it's love at FIRST taste!
it's not as fluffy, not as rich...
but hey, its easy! and I can eat more and it's = to 1 large egg!



REAL EGG: 75 calories, 212 mg cholesterol, 6.3 g protein
EGG BEATERS: 30 calories (1/4 cup), 0 cholesterol, 6 g protein (and i can eat 1/2 cup!)


WHAT's NOT TO LOVE EH?
too bad... they don't have a hard boiled egg beaters!!!!
now: hard boiled eggs... one of my breakfast pleasures!