Tuesday, July 29, 2008

bad week...

Currently Digging: deli ham from hy vee


OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! i cannot resist the temptation!!!! I just thought I blog it!
I craved for it and I got it!!!!!!

It's that salt & fat laden burger from Mc Donald's... the one in their dollar menu!!
The one that melts in your mouth when you bite into it... (well it is made of fat right???)The one thats hard to resist when you stop by for that dollar 42 oz. diet dr. pepper and a free redbox rental...

It is the.. one and only... double cheese burger...

... i must confess within a matter of 2 stop lights and 2 stop signs... I have devoured this temptating pseudo protein fat laden food... and to say the least for a matter of minutes i was in my state of NIRVANA...

too bad it didn't give enough satisfaction to orgasm!

guess my brain already flipped out and started calculating grams of fat and calories per bite! haha!!

  • LARGE dt. dr. pepper: $1.08
  • Double Cheese Burger: $1.07
  • FREE red box rental: -$1.00
  • GRAND TOTAL: $1.15!